• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD .45 caliber Carolina Rifle-New,unfired and eager to hunt

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I can't think of any words that do justice to that rifle. You say a Rice barrel, what's the twist? Maybe it's time to retire "Ole Sure Shot" and get a younger shooter.

It's a 1-66" twist. My wife shoots a very similar rifle with a .45 caliber Rice barrel. Pictured below is one of her sighters. (She always shoots sighters before she gets serious about accuracy.)
Target small.jpg

As much as I appreciate the compliments about the rifle, there seems to be some confusion about the price. I had offered to discount the rifle to $2,195.00 to anyone who purchased it by September 20th. The forum doesn't permit editing posts after a few hours, thus I didn't have the ability to modify the post containing the sale price when the rifle didn't sell by 9-20-19. The rifle is available at the originally posted price of $2,500.00 plus actual insured shipping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back