• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE 45 cal Jukar Percussion Rifle

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

nit wit

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Nice clean rifle, Pre-CVA. I would bet it spent most of it's life on a wall. a little gap where the 2 piece stock comes together. It has a shiny bore with good rifling. Great starter rifle. I thought it had a ding on the topside opposite the hammer, it was paint and I took it off with a thumbnail. $225.00 and I will split shipping to lower 48. Pay Pal or USPS MO. I just posted a photo of 2 small cracks near the ram rod entry pipe.I'm going to knock off $25.00. Now $ 200.00 and I will split shipping
Thanks
Nit Wit

Attachments

Last edited:

BigAl52

40 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I looked a couple times to make sure I didnt miss it. I dont think I did but please tell me what caliber is it? Thanks

Jetmech

32 Cal
Reaction score
Nice clean rifle, Pre-CVA. I would bet it spent most of it's life on a wall. a little gap where the 2 piece stock comes together. It has a shiny bore with good rifling. Great starter rifle. I thought it had a ding on the topside opposite the hammer, it was paint and I took it off with a thumbnail. $225.00 and I will split shipping to lower 48. Pay Pal or USPS MO. I just posted a photo of 2 small cracks near the ram rod entry pipe.I'm going to knock off $25.00. Now $ 200.00 and I will split shipping
Thanks
Nit Wit

Jetmech

32 Cal
Reaction score
If still for sale I could offer you $190 if you can pick up the shipping.

mustanger

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck on getting a response from this guy. I sent a Pm. He doesn't answer.

mustanger

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Good to know. I've pm'd him before and never got an answer, so I thought that it might be the same this time.

theoldredneck

40 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I bought from him not too long ago, great guy to do business with. He is retired, probably like most of us retired guys, the "Honey do list" comes first. I do not need another rifle but tempted to buy this one.

jmb1911

32 Cal
Reaction score
I'll take it for the asking price of $200 if it's still available.

mustanger

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
When I wrote him a PM I agreed to take it for the asking price and never heard back from him. That's why I was concerned.
I. too, hope he is ok and has not met with a mishap.

Last edited:

nightwolf1974

40 Cal.
Reaction score
When I wrote him a PM I agreed to take it for the asking price and never heard back from him. That's why I was concerned.
I. too, hope he is ok and has not met with a mishap.
I also PMed him for another party (my daughter) that was interested in buying it. LOL.....I guess multiple people are interested in the same item.

Latest posts