• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE .44-.45cal Wads

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frontier's

Buckskins & Black Powder
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Bullseye Wads are used over the powder and under the patched round ball or conical bullet to help seal gasses and protect the Patch ( Round Ball shooters ) from the hot gasses and flame from the powder charge. Conical shooters will experience greater accuracy and consistency when using Bullseye Pads, as the Felt Pad, protects the fragile base of the bullet from gasses that can cut around the base of the bullet, causing erratic velocity, groups and leading in the bore. Helps prevent chain fires and keeps fouling softer,in your black powder revolver.

These are 100% custom made in myshop and lubed with my own lube! My lube out performs all over lubes and is much more user friendly when carrying on a hot day as our lube fully melts at around 103 degrees.

100 ct, PRE-LUBED with Frontier's Anti-Rust & Patch Lube.

Made in the USA with USA Made Materials!

These are not repackaged store bought materials! I make my own wads to my standard, and each one is lubed by hand to ensure a consistent coverage of lubrication.

Fits both, .44 & .45 caliber. These are custom over sized discs that ensure a proper seal!

$10 a bag + Shipping.
Prelubed .44-45 Wads.jpg

How thick are they after they’re cut?
If I don’t shoot that often
(trying to change that)
Suggested recommendation for long term storage. Fridge, freezer or ?
Thanks,
Derek

Back