• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD 36. Chambersburg heirloom

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Longbow53

32 Cal
Reaction score
Am selling my last FL "Goldie". A one of a kind 36 caliber Chambersburg style gorgeous fiddleback marble cake hard rock maple stock. Built in 1970,one of five custom guns built by Gary Hahn,engravings by Tony Lagos. Russ Hamm lock,42" Douglas barrel.Custom powder horn, gemsbok priming flash,all loading equip. Have owned this gun over 30 years. Full length brass engraved Pike under plate between trigger gaurd and rear tail pipe is simply stunning. The pics dont do justice to this gun. Serious inquiries only,as why I've sold all my FL guns, more pics available.This gun has been like a magnet to steel whenever it is shown.$3,000 +ship/insure in crate.Thankyou. Pete

Attachments

• P1030345.JPG
    P1030345.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 389
  • P1030342.JPG
    P1030342.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 396
  • P1030353.JPG
    P1030353.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 389
  • P1030354.JPG
    P1030354.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 439
  • 36 Cal Chambersburg 002.JPG
    36 Cal Chambersburg 002.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 436
  • 36 Cal Chambersburg 011.JPG
    36 Cal Chambersburg 011.JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 425
Beautiful! What width is is the barrel - 7/8" etc? How much does it weigh?

Possible part trade for a Bat Action for benchrest shooting. Thats where these old bones are heading......

"Goldie" is gone....I'm glad you shooters enjoyed the pics. Thankyou,Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back