• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED .36 cal Patriot Barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a Patriot Barrel in .36 caliber. I have items to trade or cash.
Thanks
Nit Wit
I have one and it’s never been fired. Purchased it with a couple of Patriots. But since all of my shooting is done on steel never used it. I would take cash have enough ML already.
Doc,

If he doesn't take it depending on price
Price will be high. Most likely the only one around unfired in absolute cherry shape. Back about in the early 90s put it in wood went out to my back yard but didn’t do it. Don’t know why.
Also a pair of 45s consecutive serial numbers in a presentation case, but not for sale YET
Doc
4FFAA8AE-C0BE-455D-BE38-F88397362AFB.jpeg

Nit Wit should get a hefty commission from you bozoes for hijacking his ad for your transaction.

My opinion and yer welcome to it.
Well let me ask you ,what would you like or what are you looking for . I also have some Patriot parts
Doc,

I don't want or need anything for a Patriot. I just think it's cheesy to go offering your wares and conducting your transaction on another members want to buy ad. At the very least y'all shoulda had the decency to go to PM's with it.

I don't want or need anything for a Patriot. I just think it's cheesy to go offering your wares and conducting your transaction on another members want to buy ad. At the very least y'all shoulda had the decency to go to PM's with it.
Bubba, I have more than one and he’s still welcome to purchase. I’m 77 and waiting to see my youngen to find out how to PM. As of right now nothing is marked in my mind as sold. Do not want to put my phone on this public channel.
Doc,

Bubba, I have more than one and he’s still welcome to purchase. I’m 77 and waiting to see my youngen to find out how to PM. As of right now nothing is marked in my mind as sold. Do not want to put my phone on this public channel.
Doc,

It went right over yer head Doc. If you had and offered Nit Wit the 36cal barrel he was looking for, fine. But you opened a dang Patriot store right in the middle of his ad.

Nit Wit should get a hefty commission from you bozoes for hijacking his ad for your transaction.

My opinion and yer welcome to it.
As far as I know Nit Wit has the 36 barrel if he wants it at my price. The rest of the Patriots he hasn’t said if he’s interested.
Doc,

Back