• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED .350 round ball mold for 36 cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't mind me sayin', this "want to buy" might get more responses in the "Shooting Accessories" forum rather than here in the "Firearms" forum.....

It's always good to be set up to cast round balls. But I'll point out for the sake of convenience that Hornady sells .350 sprueless round balls (in addition to other sizes of buck shot) in five-pound boxes. I bought a box about two years ago for under $30. It has been a real time-saver.

You can find buck shot at places that do not sell BP stuff, does make it convenient at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back