• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD $325 Lyman Trade Rifle ..45 percussaion

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogfood

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Pretty standard guy here. 28in barrel. .45 cal, percussion.nothing wrong woth it. I just have too many Hawkens. I put a T/C trigger guard on it, but can revert to the original if you'd like.
$325 shipped.
Cheers,
dgff PXL_20220806_224615995.NIGHT.jpgPXL_20220806_224547738.NIGHT.jpgPXL_20220806_224552737.NIGHT.jpgPXL_20220806_224630333.NIGHT.jpgPXL_20220806_224607629.NIGHT.jpgPXL_20220806_224914937.jpg

Last edited:
I can't find another lyman trade rifle with a patch box or scroll work on the lock plate, Is the barrel a trade rifle barrel on another rifle stock??

Thats the standard Investarms rifle sold through Cabelas and others. The Trade Rifle has a single trigger and no patch box. That being said the OPs rifle is a very good gun. I have one like it in 45 caliber I built from a Cabelas kit nearly 30 years ago. Its my favorite BP rifle and is very accurate. Mine has a bore with 12 lands and grooves. From what I can see in his fuzzy picture he has the same barrel as mine.

Last edited:
How about a 1860 Uberti Lyman Brand .44 in great condition? A few safe dings . But super solid and tight> No rust . I wish all my single action Rugers had this tight of Lock up and Timing. I will through in balls and a bunch of over powder wads . This gun is an older replica and is awesome. So clean. And shoots so good. I get it Somethings got to go. The poor gun is just languishing in my gun cabinet, and it's not fair for the gun. I will even through in the Bullet Mold. I'm not a scammer. Or trying to screw anybody. Sold on S&W Forum for years. Ebay For years. GO2BO for years. We were not scared back then. Just exchanged phone numbers and BS'D and made a deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about a 1860 Uberti Lyman Brand .44 in great condition? A few safe dings . But super solid and tight> No rust . I wish all my single action Rugers had this tight of Lock up and Timing. I will through in balls and a bunch of over powder wads . This gun is an older replica and is XXXXX awesome. So clean. And shoots so good. But so does my .44 S&W. I get it Somethings got to go. The poor gun is just languishing in my gun cabinet, and it's not fair for the gun. I will even through in the Bullet Mold. I'm not a scammer. Or trying to screw anybody. Sold on S&W Forum for years. Ebay For years. GO2BO for years. We were not scared back then. Just exchanged phone numbers and BS'D and made a deal.
Why is swearing necessary in a sale ad?

Back