• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

.32 maxi ball

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mudcreek

32 Cal
Reaction score
Any suggestions as to source for .32 maxiball? Plan to try them in a traditions crockett

I believe Track of the Wolf sells the bullets and the mold.

If you try them, please update us on their performance vs. round ball.

A feller on gunbroker has 500 for $49.00 and that includes free shipping. I’ve bought from him a couple times & he makes a good bullet.

I have it saved if you’d like his info send me a PM

I found some on blank blank. Not sure about the true diameter, but they are cheep enough to try.

hope your have better luck than I did with the TOTW 36cal maxi balls. the diameter of the bottom was so large that it almost took a ball peen hammer to get them started. I wound up melting them into .50 call maxis.

I love to shoot 32 cal and would like to get a good 32 maxi ball mold for my cherokee rifles the 1 in 30 twist should shoot them real good and I target shoot a lot.

I bought some from track of the wolf last year for my 32 Crockett. They shoot and load well. I don't recall what I paid for them but not too expensive.

What kind of twist is generally needed for it?

1:48” is a little slow for a .32, no? As in somewhat like 1:60 for a ~.50 and not so much suited for a conical?

I purchased some from TOTW. Seem to shoot fine, but a lot more expensive than balls.

Latest posts

Back