• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.32 Kibler Help!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey :)

Been eyeing one of Jim’s .32 caliber Southern guns. Specs say it should weight in at abouts 7 lbs 6 oz.

Anyone own a .32 Kibler? If so I’m wondering the way it balances and feel in hand. Is it too nose heavy? Or is it a nice choice for squirrels and rabbits?

I have a variety of rifles, from a swamped D weight 72 smooth bore to the slender Kibler .32. I have a straight 13/16 barrel .40 and a straight 7/8" .44.

The A weight Kibler in .32 is not the least bit muzzle heavy to me.

My 42" straight 7/8" barrel is very muzzle heavy to me if I haven't shot it in a while but feels perfectly normal if I hunt with it for a week or so, I guess I just get used to the extra weight.

My straight 42" 13/16" .40 barrel doesn't feel muzzle heavy to me either. For comparison; I have an A weight swamped .40 as well, it is a little more balanced than the straight .40 but there is not that much difference.

I finished a .32 Kibler SMR late this fall. It is an excellent rifle well balanced and light in the hand. You will be very pleased.

Hey @olskool, is this your truck? :p
qc6Yk4s.jpg

There was a fella at the Alabama show earlier this month, that had a bunch of Kibler finished southern rifles for sale. He had some of them shortened and they looked quite nice, but I didn't shoulder them up.

This is of absolutely no help, but I thought id mention it anyway lol

There was a fella at the Alabama show earlier this month, that had a bunch of Kibler finished southern rifles for sale. He had some of them shortened and they looked quite nice, but I didn't shoulder them up.

This is of absolutely no help, but I thought id mention it anyway lol
yep that's what i am talking about............

Back