• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN .32 caliber, Squirrel Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizard66

40 Cal
Reaction score
I am selling my .32 caliber squirrel rifle, due to the Tax Man wants his due. I have no idea who the builder is or what brand the barrel is. The rifle is a little over 57" long and has a 42" barrel that is 13/16th across the flats. The rifle has a Siler percussion lock and an adjustable double set trigger. Sights are a silver blade in front and a buckhorn in the rear. Overall condition is very good. Bore is rust free. I purchased this rifle from another forum member in May 2019. As you know these small caliber rifles are getting harder to find and this is a nice one. Rifle comes with the original hickory rod and a nylon range rod.

It is the darker stained rifle in pictures.

Asking 700.00, with shipping at buyers expense from Denver to your location. PM me for any additional information.

Attachments

• 32-1.jpg
    32-1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 337
  • 32-2.jpg
    32-2.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 336
  • 32-3.jpg
    32-3.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 344
  • 32-4.jpg
    32-4.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 338
  • 32-5.jpg
    32-5.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 334
  • 32-6.jpg
    32-6.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 309
BJCollings seeing that the rifle has a siler lock I would assume it is bolstered for the percussion set up you could change it to flint, I have a Dixie .32 that was originally percussion I put a flint lock on it now I have the option of either percussion or flint really not that hard. Just a suggestion.

BJCollings seeing that the rifle has a siler lock I would assume it is bolstered for the percussion set up you could change it to flint, I have a Dixie .32 that was originally percussion I put a flint lock on it now I have the option of either percussion or flint really not that hard. Just a suggestion.
True but that would add several hundred dollars to the gun cost and it would probably end up with the other half dozen unfinished projects😁

Not all that bad throw in a couple extra dollars for a quality touch hole liner fit the lock yourself not really that hard to do and you have the options of either percussion or flint with the cost of the rifle less than a grand to include shipping. this rifle appears to be quality made not a production build. If I did not already have the Dixie I would be on this. Half the price at least if you were to commission a build of a similar rifle. And as stated the smaller builds are scarce.

Cheek butt pictures per request.

Attachments

• Butt1.JPG
    Butt1.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 94
  • Butt2.JPG
    Butt2.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 95
  • Butt3.JPG
    Butt3.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 87
Final day that this will be up for sale before going back in the vault. Awesome accurate, dead on shooter.

Thanks to all that viewed and commented.

Wiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back