• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED .32 Cal Pedersoli Pennsylvania Rifle Kit.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Still cleaning out corners and I pulled this from a gun sock; had totally forgotten about it.. It's pretty much put together except for the front sight, which if I recall correctly, I was trying to get something special from TOTW and don't remember if I did or didn't, but I still have the original from the kit. It is unstained and the metal is still in the white. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested. If there's any interest I'll get some pictures up.

Beautiful unfinished Walnut, Metal still in the white. Inletted and fitted. Both the front and rear sights are located in the circle as well as the last two screws. As I now recall, I was waiting for a different set of sights from TOTW, but it in a sock, and forgot about it in the corner next to the safe. I think it slipping behind the coat tree had something to do with it. Has never been finished or shot. It is in .32 Cal. Asking $650 obo.
p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p6.jpg
p7.jpg
p8.jpg
p9.jpg
p10.jpg
pp4.jpg
p5.jpg

Attachments

• p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 77
other side.

Attachments

• p9.jpg
    p9.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 137
  • p10.jpg
    p10.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 137
  • p11.jpg
    p11.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 135
  • p12.jpg
    p12.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 150
  • p13.jpg
    p13.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 159
Beautiful unfinished Walnut, Metal still in the white. Inletted and fitted. Both the front and rear sights are located in the circle as well as the last two screws. As I now recall, I was waiting for a different set of sights from TOTW, but it in a sock, and forgot about it in the corner next to the safe. I think it slipping behind the coat tree had something to do with it. Has never been finished or shot. It is in .32 Cal. Asking $650 obo.View attachment 37236View attachment 37237View attachment 37241View attachment 37242View attachment 37243View attachment 37244View attachment 37245View attachment 37239View attachment 37240
What is the length of pull, amount of drop and overall length of this rifle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back