• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 32 cal CVA Varmit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimbo

32 Cal
Reaction score
$400 like new condition
20220408_200234.jpg
20220408_200251.jpg
20220408_200254.jpg

How old is this rifle who is it made by and what is your lowest price have you ever shot it?
Not sure of the age. I bought it 25 years ago. And yes have shot it several times. And the sights we on and shoots perfect. It's made by CVA ..Connecticut Arms. I'm pretty firm on price as it includes shipping. Thanks

Is this add legitimate? Surprised no one asked for the paper with name and date since it has been on here for ten days.
I'm not sure what you mean... legitimate. Its my gun...its real..so what am I missing??

Kimbo, post a picture of the gun with your user name and todays date on a piece of paper. That will satisfy the posting requirements listed at the top of this thread. It’s a newer rule to help eliminate scams which were becoming a problem.
Ok I will do that. Do I just do it as a reply to this thread?

FER GAWDS SAKE IF YA HAD BOUGHT IT SHE'D HAVE SOLD IT YOU'D A SHOT IT AND WE WOULD BE DONE HERE,

The paper missing is not a deal breaker if thats really what you were hesitant about (the dates maybe). You better jump, it shoulda been gone day UNO. Very nice price on a RARE piece in great shape. MHO

I'm not sure what you mean... legitimate. Its my gun...its real..so what am I missing??

It's a silly feel-good rule that has done nothing to stop any scammers but has become just another arrow for the respected mods/mod wannabes to use to badger people. Then they all sit around and wonder why the site is dying.

It's a silly feel-good rule that has done nothing to stop any scammers but has become just another arrow for the respected mods/mod wannabes to use to badger people. Then they all sit around and wonder why the site is dying.
Totally understand now. I just added the pic with the gun my user name and todays date so hopefully I did it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back