• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

.31 caliber

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long winter up here, made a nest for my ‘49. Also made a nipple wrench, screwdriver, cleaning jag, cleaning rod, form for rolling paper cartridges, and a bronze loading lever extension. I’m pleased with how 00 buck (.33) loads and shoots.

Attachments

• 9F916DF1-73A5-4B67-8FC7-FDB6730CEE42.jpeg
    9F916DF1-73A5-4B67-8FC7-FDB6730CEE42.jpeg
    152.4 KB · Views: 73
  • B3A0B5CC-BE53-4CC7-AE13-B3F667264ADA.jpeg
    B3A0B5CC-BE53-4CC7-AE13-B3F667264ADA.jpeg
    165.9 KB · Views: 71
nice, which bullets do you fire in yours?

and you offer a mold to cast those bullets?

I offer a .31 conical, but I'm out of stock right now. It will be a month or two before I get them. They shoot very well in the Colt .31, but are too long to fit in the Remington .31 pocket.

No one makes them this pretty any more--Uberti imported by Allen Firearms, Santa Fe New Mexico, 1985. Silver plated trigger guard and backstrap, charcoal blue. It has been fired a lot over the years but I have kept it clean and oiled so it retains most of the original finish.

ABCpoc.JPG

Who also has .31 caliber pocket pistols?
Post pics if ya got em...!
here's my original vintage Colt 1849 Pocket 6-shot before I cleaned it...
View attachment 85205
and here it is while cleaning off all the corrosion...
View attachment 85206
unfortunately I cannot fire the original cylinder because I cannot get any of my percussion caps to fit the cones, so I am getting a modern cylinder fitted so I can fire this .31 pocket revolver

Fitting caps to cones/ nipples is not a problem. Details of fitting problem?...c

Back