• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

3 times is the charm 3-shot contest again... again

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll try to give her a go, would have got in the one that ended in September but did'nt find this part of the forum on time.

Yards??? I've been shooting at 25 meters. Isn't that like farther eh?

Come to think of it I haven't seen too many of your scores listed in these contests. :hmm:

That's ok Mountainman, you keep on shooting "meters" and the rest of us will shoot "yards". Maybe we'll have a better chance that way. :v I just shot this third three shot target today, not terrible, but it can be beat for sure. So, the rest of you guys, get out there and get to shootin. :thumbsup: Take care, see ya, Jim :wink:

This is the last weekend in November! Anybody that ain't in and wants in, better get to shootin'!

Final Results!

And the winner is....
grzrob 0.687" with his Mike Miller flintlock "retirement rifle", .54 PRB and open sights. Grats Grizz! :hatsoff: That was some dang fine shootin' right there!

2nd goes to Jim/OH 1.122" with his CVA "ugly rifle" shootin' a PRB and open sights. Shoots purty for an "ugly rifle"! :thumbsup:

3rd is Bakeoven Bill 2.062" Edward Marshall flinter, .58 PRB, iron sights.

4th Burripity 2.110" GPR caplock, .54 PRB, open sights.

5th Grey Whiskers 2.562" TC Hawken, .492 PRB, open sights.

6th Mountainman56 2.662" CVA Mtn Rifle, .50 PRB, open sights.

7th(1st in smoothbores :wink: ) Bakeoven Bill 3.000" English Trade Smoothy, .62 PRB, turtle sight.

8th(1st in pistols :) ) Bakeoven Bill 4.625" LePage Flint Dueling Pistol, .44 PRB, open sights.

Good shootin' Fellers! :hatsoff:

A couple other guys said they shot more than one gun, but they only turned in their best score.
I been so busy with huntin' seasons I never got a chance to shoot any paper myself.

In case any of you didn't see it in the other contest thread;
Some of you guys remember when Musketman used to run these contests. We had lotsa fun. Well he's been giving me some good ideas for future contests. Get set to have some more fun. :thumbsup:

Congtatulations Grizz :hatsoff: With a flintlock no less. Fine shooting for sure. I tried, but that was a really great target. :thumbsup: Just have to wait and try it again with the next shootin contest. :grin:

Keep up the fine shootin, see ya, Jim/OH :)

Ohio Jim,
My new rifle gun shoots way better than I do!
I sure can't blame it on the gun ifin I miss!! :grin:

WOW! This is the 3rd time in a row I've finished 4th. I'm in a rut. :surrender: But it's great to see 1st place taken by another .54 cal and a flinter to boot! :hatsoff:

Back