• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 2nd - Thompson Center Pennsylvania Hunter 50 Cal. Percussion

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have the below (my last percussion PA) Thompson Center Pennsylvania Hunter with a .50 caliber, 31" long (1-66" Twist) octagon to round barrel for sale. The rifle has had the trigger smoothed, tuned and the lock has been gone through - everything works great. The stock is factory wood and is in great shape. The metal is also in excellent shape and the bluing is very good. The bore is great also. It is ready for matches or hunting. The rear sight is the Gun Works screw on Hawken. No extra holes have been drilled - it fits the factory holes and uses the factory screws. It also has the factory drilled/tapped holes for the tang mounted rear sight. This rifle is real nice. I have not shot it, so it will need to be sighted in. For a very accurate load, I have found either 60 Gn's of 3F Swiss or 65 Gn's of 3F Goex works great.

I am asking $500 which includes USPS Priority shipping to normal areas. I have to add $15 shipping if you live out West. It will come in a hard plastic case also. I take USPS Money Orders or can take a debit/credit card with the standard 3.5% fee. You will have to call me to use a card.

The only trade that would interest me is a (quality) small bore flintlock.

Please ask if you have any questions.

IMG_0249.JPG
IMG_0250.JPG
IMG_0251.JPG
IMG_0252.JPG
IMG_0253.JPG
IMG_0254.JPG
IMG_0255.JPG
IMG_0256.JPG
IMG_0257.JPG
IMG_0258.JPG

Last edited: