CLOSED 2nd Gen .31 cal Colt

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBrevit

40 Cal
Reaction score
As it states above, I'm looking for a 2nd Gen 1849 .31cal Colt, needs to be very good condition.

Coot

69 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
As it states above, I'm looking for a 2nd Gen 1849 .31cal Colt, needs to be very good condition.
Looks like there is one on Gun Broker. (ad says 2nd gen but might be signature series - 3rd gen).

DBrevit

40 Cal
Reaction score
Thanks,
Would rather deal with a fellow forum member, you know somebody with like interest , ask questions about what they have, get more pictures if needed, etc.

Badgerfarm

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like there is one on Gun Broker. (ad says 2nd gen but might be signature series - 3rd gen).
I can do better than the original listing price for you. I'm out running errands right now and will get back with you when I get home.

Badgerfarm

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I was getting ready to relist it on the forum and the SASS forum when I saw your post for $475 shipped and insured but I can go $450 shipped and insured for you. I will include the bullet mold for that price. It is a 2nd gen made in 1982 with total production of that model of 1352 making the 1848 Baby Dragoon the least produced model of the 2nd gens. The case colors are a little faded but still present. From what I was told it was common for this model of 2nd gen Colt for the case coloring to be light. It had something to do with the metallurgy of the frame and the hardness of the steel and any of them that I have seen are all light colored. If you need any other pictures that's not a problem. I can take Paypal F&F, reg Paypal plus the fees, or US Postal Service Money orders.
ThanksIMG_4800.JPGIMG_4801.JPGIMG_4804.JPG

Badgerfarm

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
PM replied with PP details. Sorry I meant to send the other information via PM but I wasn't paying any attention to what I was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts