As often is the case, doing something a second time means it goes a bit easier for me. This is my second hunter’s bag build. This one from oil-tanned leather in a dark brown color, versus my first build made from veg-tanned, then built and then stained. I admit that the oil tanned is more supple and easier to work with. I inserted welting again this time, which required complimentary staining that piece. I also altered my pattern so that the back piece is also the front flap. I did insert a gusset again, which adds complexity but I think is totally worth it for the look and I like the shape & size. I also sewed in a little “holster” for the self-made antler ball starter. I have a leather strap ready to sew on, but I also ordered a hand-woven strap that I may use instead. My designs are simple, and my stitch work is far from perfect, but I truly enjoy making these for my own use. Pics of bag (Brow tine button): Antler ball starter: A little hard to see, but on one end of the antler handle, I formed a concave indentation to start the ball, and in the other end I drilled out enough marrow for 90gr of powder.