• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED 20GA Fowler - Flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am looking for a 20GA Fowler - must be right handed & flintlock. I'm not picky on the type or style but it's got to have character. For reference I have been looking at the Tennessee Valley American fowler as an option. I would prefer FTF sale (Southeastern PA area) but understanding that might not be possible I am willing to travel a reasonable distance for the right gun or have it shipped. I would prefer to keep the cost below $2,000 (1500 or about would be ideal). Let me know what you have. Thank you.

You should contact Jackie Brown. He may have one available for sale.
Forgive my ignorance but who is Jackie Brown? I'm new to this forum and muzzeloading in general. I've only been into for about a year now and all my experiences so far have been limited to information found locally from others I know who do this.

He is a gun builder who makes a variety of types that will fit in your budget. He often posts them on the American Longrifles forum. You should also look into Tennessee Valley Muzzleloaders.

Be patient here, someone may contact you. You can also look at Track of the Wolf and see what they have. You certainly have an adequate budget to find a nice fowling piece.

Where in Southeastern PA are you located? I’m in Lancaster and may have what you’re looking for. Send me a PM. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Josh Sawyer

I want to thank everyone for the replies. I was able to get a very nice 20GA Fowler locally thanks to this board.
Hope she sees more use under your care. Hated to let her go but I’m sure she’s in good hands. Already picked up a beautiful piece of curly maple from Allen Martin with some of the funds 🤷‍♂️😜

Have fun with it!

Best Regards,

Josh Sawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back