• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

20 Gauge SxS Loads

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is there such a thing as a speedloader for a BPML shotgun? I imagine I could use a PRB Speedloader but would need to know volume of the RB chamber. I am looking to be more efficient time-wise in loading for a sporting clays course than a possibles bag with adjustable dipper, wad container, powder flask, and shot snake plus other necessary accessories such as nipple wrench, capper, capper holder, nipple pick, patches, small bottle of BP "solvent"/liquid(many options), etc. The recreational course has no real time limit but the competition events definitely have a time limit per station

I use these for duck hunting, comes with 20 in a pack, so ten are powder and 10 are shot....just an idea for part of the kit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230419_214642_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230419_214642_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    539.8 KB · Views: 0
Get a metal cigar tube and drill a hole in one end the size of a ramrod without the flared tip. Open the tube and put a card, shot, wads in whatever order and amount you want, then powder. Lastly, put a card with a piece of yarn tied through a hole in the middle of it. You open the cap on the tube facing upright, pull the string (hang on to the card with string - you can re-use it), turn the tube upside down into your barrel and while holding it on the muzzle, run the ramrod through the tube. Everything gets loaded in one push, except the powder that already fell freely into the barrel. For doves or targets I load up 20 of these to keep things moving.

Back