• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 20 ga loading block and short starter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had this single hole loading block listed previously but can't find it to edit. Oh, well, it didn't sell so I am sweetening the deal. With no change in price, I am adding this antler short starter. The starter has a hickory shaft. I made many of these over they years and they serve well. The loading block is for 20 ga/.62 cal. Also on it is a powder holder/measure. It holds about 30 gr. real bp, meaning you can load a custom charge with one or more fills and dumps. I know it is only a single hole block, but with this big .62 cal ball if you can't kill it with two shots you need to find a new hobby. 😉 loading block and short starter.JPG $30.00 shipped to U.S. only. I accept personal checks or postal money orders (please fill out completely).
Sold pending receipt of funds.

Last edited:
Back