• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 2 shirts for one low price - Muslin and striped - Size 1X

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have 2 shirts that are too big for me. The are probably at least a 1X as I wear an XL and they are baggy on me. The muslin shirt has bone buttons for the collar buttons. There was a repair of a small hole that isn't really noticible, and if you look close inside the collar area, there are some small rust stain marks on the INSIDE of the shirt, they don't show on the outside. (probably from a metal hanger). The striped shirt is a lighter weight - great for summer. The color of the stripes are actually a wine color, not as pink as in the photo. There are no stains or holes in this shirt. I'm hoping to find someone who will enjoy these shirts. I'm asking $25 for both shirts together - (that's only $12.50 a shirt!) and $11.50 shipping.

Attachments

• shirt muslin.JPG
    shirt muslin.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • shirt stripes.JPG
    shirt stripes.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • shirt label.JPG
    shirt label.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Status