• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN 2 nd. Camp or Buffalo hunter knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:
I call this a Buffalo Hunter but a friend of mine says it’s more of a camp knife. However in the 17 and 1800’s, a camp knife was called on to do many chores, including dressing Buffalo, so call it what you’d like. It’ll look great tucked into your sash or on your belt! The price is $130.00 + $15.00 S&H USD$ insured to any of the 50 united states.

The knife is 10-1/2” long overall with a 1-1/2” wide, 7” long blade of 3/32” thick 1095 high carbon steel. This blade is razor sharp. The handle is nicely flame figured Curly Maple. It’s held on with (3) 1/8” Iron pins. The handle is sanded, buffed, and wax sealed. The blade has my 2 Feathers logo etched into it.

The Mountain Man style sheath is made of 5-6 oz. Vegetable tanned tooling leather. The sheath is dyed Tan and oiled/waxed for years of hard use. It has been “X” stitched for a period correct LOOK! It has my Logo stamp on the back, along with my signature, and date burned into it.

There is a second line of standard style stitching for added strength alongside the belt slot. The sheath has a welt to protect the stitches from the cutting edge. The sheath also has a 3” wide belt or sash slot cut into it.

No self-respecting Buffalo Hunter, would be caught with anything less than this beauty. So if your Persona is a Buffalo Hunter/fur trader, you need this knife! Show up at your next club shoot, Rendezvous or encampment with THIS tucked into your sash and folks will take notice. It’s a genuine Two Feathers hand crafted knife, NOT an import piece of junk!

Please buy American and support our local craftsmen.
1625082746198.jpeg

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 United states. Shipping outside of the US is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer PayPal, but I also accept postal and bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• First CampBuffalo knife of 2021 001.JPG
    First CampBuffalo knife of 2021 001.JPG
    274 KB · Views: 181
  • First CampBuffalo knife of 2021 002.JPG
    First CampBuffalo knife of 2021 002.JPG
    284.9 KB · Views: 208
  • First CampBuffalo knife of 2021 003.JPG
    First CampBuffalo knife of 2021 003.JPG
    243.3 KB · Views: 297
  • First CampBuffalo knife of 2021 004.JPG
    First CampBuffalo knife of 2021 004.JPG
    312.6 KB · Views: 311
  • First CampBuffalo knife of 2021 005.JPG
    First CampBuffalo knife of 2021 005.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 316
  • First CampBuffalo knife of 2021 006.JPG
    First CampBuffalo knife of 2021 006.JPG
    274.8 KB · Views: 242
  • First CampBuffalo knife of 2021 007.JPG
    First CampBuffalo knife of 2021 007.JPG
    264.3 KB · Views: 225
Howdy folks:
Where's all those guys who wanted me to make more of these?
I guess I'm glad I didn't now, I can't even get this one sold.
God bless:
Two Feathers

I know we are not supposed to comment in the classifieds, but nice workmanship.

I know we are not supposed to comment in the classifieds, but nice workmanship.
FishDFly:
I now; but it's nice that folks let me know how they feel about my work. Much appreciated.
I hope Zonie is OK? I haven't heard a thing out of him in a few weeks. I have some items that got sold, but he hasn't marked them as such? I'm concerned.
Thank you again.
God bless:
Two Feathers

OK folks:
Here's your chance to get one of my Buffalo Skinner/Camp Knives. This is the only one I have left. The other one went yesterday. Mdl94 knew a good deal when he saw it!!
Don't wait, Fall hunting season is coming on quick! This will make short work of your kill.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Howdy folks:
This Buffalo Skinner/Camp Knife is still here...just waiting? Someone could really use this beauty. It'll become your favorite hunting or camp carry knife. Read Mdl94's review of his in the Vendors and Manufacturers forum. He said it all! Hunting season is coming quick and I know a lot of y'all are still doing the encampments and Rondys, so here's your chance to get a great knife for whatever you need it to do in camp? This one will cut your patches, chop kindling, cut your roasts, slice your turkey, dress your biggest game kills, and just look DANG good hanging off your sash or belt!
Don't let this one get away.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back