• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD 1st Model Dragoon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kh54

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I could not find a manufacturer’s mark but I believe it to be Armi San Paolo or Armi San Marco. Proof date is 1976. Metal finish all around is 90 percent plus with minor handling marks. Grip is excellent with a couple of tiny dings. Action is tight and timing good. I thoroughly cleaned this and polished the brass when I acquired this last year - the brass is now mellowing to a nice gold tone.

$365, postal money order, including shipping, USPS Priority Mail, CONUS only please (except where prohibited- you know who you are).

Attachments

• 0842C3E9-F93C-4DCE-8755-64E7111006E2.jpeg
    0842C3E9-F93C-4DCE-8755-64E7111006E2.jpeg
    428.5 KB · Views: 302
  • 63979F4C-4BF4-455A-A974-8B27BCB480BB.jpeg
    63979F4C-4BF4-455A-A974-8B27BCB480BB.jpeg
    417.3 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
Some of these early guns used a .410 round ball as the cylinder was undersize. It was almost like a .41 caliber revolver. I've always wanted one of the .41 caliber models. What round ball does yours require ??
Ohio Rusty ><>

I assumed it would be understood on a forum such as this, but I will entertain offers!

In the two different pictures

it looks like two different guns

are you selling two pistols are you selling one?

They are indeed different guns. I’ll make a deal if anyone is interested in both.

Some of these early guns used a .410 round ball as the cylinder was undersize. It was almost like a .41 caliber revolver. I've always wanted one of the .41 caliber models. What round ball does yours require ??
Ohio Rusty ><>

Please forgive me for not replying sooner. Somehow I missed your message. Maybe you no longer care about an answer but here it is: I haven’t fired this revolver but I did try a .451 round ball and it shaves a perfect fine ring of lead. Again, sorry!

Back