• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

1st Annual Pre-1840's Trade Fair: Holden Missouri

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozrkreb

32 Cal.
Reaction score
1st Annual Pre-1840's Trade Fair

Sponsored by the Midwest Gun Builder's Guild

When:
Saturday October 31, 2009 8am to 5pm
Sunday November 1, 2009 8am to 4pm

Where:
Holden Masonic Lodge, Holden Missouri
East side of Holden on Highway 58
Look for the signs

What:
Black powder guns, knives, clothing and other accoutrements

This is a great opportunity to see period correct items re-created by individuals in 3 states and to re-supply for the upcoming deer seasons

This is no flea market

Breakfast ($4) of biscuits and gravy served by the Masons from 7am to 10am - Both days

Brisket sandwiches or plates for a reasonable price also served by the Masons from 11am until the food runs out - Both days

Questions or Exhibitor Enquiries, Contact:
Doug Warren (816-682-7963) or Scott Strohmeyer (660-441-3148)

Wherebouts is Holden? Im from Omaha, Ne and if it isnt TOO far, I would like to make a roadtrip.

Holden is about an hour southeast of Kansas City. Take Highway 50 east out of KC and then go south on 131. That takes you straight to Holden.

I would love to go and see everything if I could, but I am a little to far away since I live in West Virginia. There is nothing like that in the area that I live in.
I am hoping to go to Friendship, Indiana next year to the NMLRA Rendezvous to witness that for the first time. I am also practicing so that I can enter the knife and hawk competitions.
I hope that everyone that gets a chance to go to Missouri has a good time.

Great i have to try to make it iam in mid mo. all i have to do is make one turn i already live on hy. 50 hope to make it
neal

Back