• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE 1981 Pedersoli 10 gauge SxS percussion Shotgun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pevtsovy

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello,

About 2 years ago I wa watching cap'n ball's videos on youtube and I bought a Pedersoli shotgun at the local gun show with dreams of taking it on a waterfowl hunt. I shot it a few times but it was sat in the safe since then. I'm moving on to new projects and I wanted to offer it here before I put it on Gunbroker.

For sale:

A 1981 (AI date code) Pedersoli 10 gauge shotgun with accesories. It has 30" barrels with some kind of brown painted finish. No rust or pitting but a few scratches. I replaced the wedge with a Pedersoli factory wedge as the old one was loose and now the barrels are tight. I replaced the ramrod with a delrin rod from October Country with the appropriate 10 gauge jag While I oned it I always cleaned the barrels with hot, soapy water, dried them then ran an oily patch through them. Nippels have anti-sieze on them and come off easily. I have used #10 and # 11 caps. Both types stay on well.

Fixed choke constriction is .761 on right barrel (half way between IC and Modified) and .742 (Full) on the left barrel. This one does not have removeable chokes.

Stock has cheek rest and sling swivels.

Included accessories are about 50 overshot cardas, 100 overpowder wads (cardboard), 100 lubed overpowder wads, a powder flask, (unused), powder measure, inline capper, spare nipples.

All you will need is powder, shot and percussion caps.

Price is $850 shipped. I take Walmart money orders and Postal Money Orders. If you want to meet FTF in Corpus Christi, TX I can offer you black powder, shot and percussion caps, but I will not ship these items due to HAZMAT, etc.

IMG_3363.JPGIMG_3367.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3356.JPG
    IMG_3356.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3357.JPG
    IMG_3357.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3358.JPG
    IMG_3358.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3359.JPG
    IMG_3359.JPG
  • IMG_3361.JPG
    IMG_3361.JPG
  • IMG_3362.JPG
    IMG_3362.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3364.JPG
    IMG_3364.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3366.JPG
    IMG_3366.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
cheek rest

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Hello,

About 2 years ago I wa watching cap'n ball's videos on youtube and I bought a Pedersoli shotgun at the local gun show with dreams of taking it on a waterfowl hunt. I shot it a few times but it was sat in the safe since then. I'm moving on to new projects and I wanted to offer it here before I put it on Gunbroker.

For sale:

A 1981 (AI date code) Pedersoli 10 gauge shotgun with accesories. It has 30" barrels with some kind of brown painted finish. No rust or pitting but a few scratches. I replaced the wedge with a Pedersoli factory wedge as the old one was loose and now the barrels are tight. I replaced the ramrod with a delrin rod from October Country with the appropriate 10 gauge jag While I oned it I always cleaned the barrels with hot, soapy water, dried them then ran an oily patch through them. Nippels have anti-sieze on them and come off easily. I have used #10 and # 11 caps. Both types stay on well.

Fixed choke constriction is .761 on right barrel (half way between IC and Modified) and .742 (Full) on the left barrel. This one does not have removeable chokes.

Stock has cheek rest and sling swivels.

Included accessories are about 50 overshot cardas, 100 overpowder wads (cardboard), 100 lubed overpowder wads, a powder flask, (unused), powder measure, inline capper, spare nipples.

All you will need is powder, shot and percussion caps.

Price is $850 shipped. I take Walmart money orders and Postal Money Orders. If you want to meet FTF in Corpus Christi, TX I can offer you black powder, shot and percussion caps, but I will not ship these items due to HAZMAT, etc.

View attachment 203184View attachment 203188
Hello, I've been looking for a good
side by side percussion for a while, I'm very interested, payment in any form

Back