• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 19 lbs Lead Ingots - SOLD

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, thought I'd test out something new with some small flat rate shipping boxes and small ingots. I think this will be a good way to get some lead to people that don't need a huge amount, can't afford a larger box, or don't want to mess with a 60+ lb box of lead. Due to an increase in my cost for lead and small increase in shipping, plus a demand for smaller amounts, I recently came up with a way to price it so that no matter what amount someone wants I will still make the same amount per pound. Not that I make a bunch off this but it's a lot of hard work and should be worth a decent profit. So $1.85/lb + the shipping cost which is $10 for small flat rate or $17 for medium flat rate. That's a good price especially considering my time, the propane, tape, complaining from my wife, etc... I'll be posting another small box and about a 50 lb box as well today.

This is mostly roofing sheet lead and a few pipes, plus a couple of big cylinders of dead soft lead melted down. I can't state an exact BHN but it's definitely good and soft. Doesn't ring when dropped on concrete and scratches easily.

This is 30 ingots with a total weight of 19 lbs. All nice, small, clean ingots. They fill this box nicely and I taped it up good and will actually add some more tape before shipping, I just need some help from my daughter to hold it while I tape around it.

$45 shipped USPS Priority to your door within the U.S. PayPal friends and family preferred for payment. Thanks for looking! Justin
IMG_20221029_123220.jpg
IMG_20221030_141051.jpg
IMG_20221030_142408.jpg

Last edited:
Just an FYI, two small flat rate boxes will fit in one flat rate padded mailer for the same price.

Justin sells good lead. I bought some from him last year, and I was very happy with the transaction and the lead.

I think selling in a smaller box this way is a good idea. The mail carrier was not happy with the 50+ pound box that I bought!

If I hadn’t bought what I did last year, I would get this. @Justin.44 sells good lead, and gives a square deal.

Notchy Bob

Back