• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

18th Century Artisan Show, Lewisburg, PA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely !!! It’s a great show, you can find anything you need!! The venue that holds the event is closing the end of February, so hopefully moving forward the show will find a new home. I will be attending👍.

I plan on going, now that I'm back in PA, Adams County. Did live in Lycoming county but that was over 20 years ago.

Are there any COVID protocols for attending the Lewisburg show that any of you are aware of?

I went Friday and Saturday, had a good time. I hope it is continued to be held in the future even though the restaurant is closing. What did everyone else think of the show?

I was there Friday. The weather forecast kept a lot of foot traffic away, so wasn't nearly as crowded as other years that I was there. I'm told that only a couple of vendors didn't show, but I didn't see any empty tables in the 4 rooms. No disappointment!

I've since heard that it was packed on Saturday,

Any pictures of the show? Wanted to go but had to work

Anthony

Went Saturday and it was busy. Parking was a mess, but all good once inside the show. Good range of vendors and was nice to be able to talk with many of them, even if I wasn't buying anything from their table.

New venue is in place,
EC87981E-7A30-4458-A062-0FF7F1298213.jpeg

Latest posts

Back