• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE 1862 Pocket Navy Barrel 6.5” 36 cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwiggins1985

40 Cal
Reaction score
Brand new Uberti 1862 pocket navy barrel in 36 cal.

Has loading lever. 6.5” barrel

$200 shipping included.
517B9372-A665-4E84-8BDD-8E79C318F909.jpeg

I am interested in your barrel but I have some questions ... I have an older EIG .36 navy that the barrel where it locks to the brass frame is bad and the whole barrel assembly needs to be replaced. Can you post a picture of what that barrel you have looks like at the beginning of the barrel where it locks up to the frame. I'd like to compare a good close up picture what my barrel looks like to yours. It may be compatible, not sure without a good pic. I wish I could fit it up first to my frame to see how the pin holes match that are in the brass frame that the barrel locks into. Also ... do you have the wedge for the barrel ??
Ohio Rusty ><>

I am interested in your barrel but I have some questions ... I have an older EIG .36 navy that the barrel where it locks to the brass frame is bad and the whole barrel assembly needs to be replaced. Can you post a picture of what that barrel you have looks like at the beginning of the barrel where it locks up to the frame. I'd like to compare a good close up picture what my barrel looks like to yours. It may be compatible, not sure without a good pic. I wish I could fit it up first to my frame to see how the pin holes match that are in the brass frame that the barrel locks into. Also ... do you have the wedge for the barrel ??
Ohio Rusty ><>

no wedge it’s the barrel and loading lever. What pics are you wanting again?

My gun was made in 1966 from the roman numerals on the barrel near the wedge pin hole. When you look at the back of the barrel ..... where the ball enters the barrel from the cylinder, that is the close up pic I'm looking for. My concern is EIG corporation became FIE corporation in 1971. Your barrel is an Uberti and may not fit my frame. I can't say if all barrels were made the same.
Ohio Rusty ><>

Not sure man this is a 2021 barrel I think. Post a pic of your barrel with some measurements and I can take pics of mine in the am with measurements

I'll do more research on this. I believe you may be correct that the barrel won't mate to the frame due to different makers and years.
Ohio Rusty ><>

Back