• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 1862 Colt Police Pistol.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling this 1862 Colt Police pistol in .36 cal from Uberti, 5 1/2in barrel, very little use, no cylinder line, good shooter, fun to use. $250.00 + $17 shipping, Paypal or USPS MO.

Attachments

• IMG_1173.jpg
    IMG_1173.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_1174.jpg
    IMG_1174.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_1175.jpg
    IMG_1175.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Congrats!!
Well, after sending multiple messages with no response , starting 1min after it was posted, I finally got a message back from the guy. Apparently it’s sold. He said he tried to message me, but I got nothing from him until this, telling me it was sold. Guess 1 minute wasn’t fast enough to take it home. Oh well, I’ll keep lookin.

Well, after sending multiple messages with no response , starting 1min after it was posted, I finally got a message back from the guy. Apparently it’s sold. He said he tried to message me, but I got nothing from him until this, telling me it was sold. Guess 1 minute wasn’t fast enough to take it home. Oh well, I’ll keep lookin.
Probably thought he listed it too cheap as it sold so quickly. I already sent in my forum survey but this example of a deal makes me feel if you dont follow through with the sale as agreed by both parties on an ad that was in the guidelines of forum rules then you should lose your priveledge to the classified for a specified amount of time. I dont appreciate it when someone renigs on a deal. Perhaps the mods can make some changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back