• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

1860 Parts

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoothshooter

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Good source for some parts for an Armi San Marco 1860?
VTI is out of most or all that I need ( front sight, wedge and related spring and screws ) according to their web site.
Numrich Arms does not even list anything.

This is why I would never buy an ASM myself, but this one belongs to a friend of mine.

It’s a manure shoot using Uberti parts on ASMs but some do. I replaced some parts on my 1849 ASM and my Dragoon with no problem. I constantly check eBay for parts I may need as well. IIRC, VTI is good about recommending substitute parts.

Thanks Columbus! Had forgotten that Deer Creek has a good selection of Armi San Marco (ASM) parts. Have only heard good things about Deer Creek but have never bought from them.

Have read online several times that some Uberti parts will work in Armi San Marco's but have not needed to try it so far.

Latest posts

Back