• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 1860 Army

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Today's bargain is an 1860 Army revolver in .44 cal from Pietta, including holster. Good shape and fully functional. $150+ $15 shipping, USPS money order, please.

Attachments

• IMG_1076.jpg
    IMG_1076.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_1077.jpg
    IMG_1077.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_1078.jpg
    IMG_1078.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 186
Let me see if I got this about right. So, any time somebody lists something for a low price it's automatically a scam? I'm not sayin' it is or it ain't. Just want to see if that's the forum logic these days.

Y'all 'scuse me while I get ahold of the two fellers I just sold to & tell them I didn't charge them enough. Don't want'em to think it's a scam. :doh: :rolleyes:

Well if it's a scam, Chef is certainly slow to close the deal. I've heard nothing which makes me wonder about his offer to sell.

Maybe he’s waitin’ for all y’all respected mods to forget about it so he can re-list it at 300 bucks so y’all won’t think it’s a scam. 🙄🤔🙄

It's such a good deal that it probably isn't. Choose wisely.
I will take it. PM me where to send payment. Thank you
I will take it. PM me where to send payment. Thank you
Well if it's a scam, Chef is certainly slow to close the deal. I've heard nothing which makes me wonder about his offer to sell.
Check your email, my info is there again.
I've now sent you my address THREE TIMES...it's all on you now.

He was here 43 minutes ago viewing the thread it says.

Well I see it is sold but not to me. I never heard from this seller which tells me something. Thanks for all the warnings.

I sent cowrustler my info 3 times but never got a reply, not sure why. Makes me look bad, makes cowrustler upset with me, not at all how I was hoping this sale would have gone. It sold to a guy in Ohio, on Thursday.

You mean the guy in Ohio got Scammed. Your very lucky ,Before the I will take it’s, do the research on people. Ok be cool.
I'm the guy in Ohio - had a pleasant phone conversation with the seller, he provided additional pictures, and sent pictures of the USPS receipt and tracking information the day after. I've no idea what happened with the other buyer, but obviously there was some failure to communicate. chef50 is an honorable guy and I'd have no issues buying from him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back