• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED 1860 Army

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I dont want the unfired museum piece. I want used, maybe a bit beat up. In a word cheap! so look in the bottom of your safe or the back of the closet or under the bed where ever you have tucked that 1860 you got years ago and moved on from, and do let me know how much ya want for it...

Sheriff Pietta
A433FEE6-7EB6-432B-9E27-73218221A048.jpeg

i will have a hybrid 1851Navy/1860 Army in the next little bit. It’s the 1851 grip frame with the 1860 army barrel 8”.

I have an old Italian made 1860 army that I know nothing about. Got it from a friend of my brother probably
25 years ago and threw it in a drawer. It's all there but needs to be gone through if ya want to shoot it.

I have an old Italian made 1860 army that I know nothing about. Got it from a friend of my brother probably
25 years ago and threw it in a drawer. It's all there but needs to be gone through if ya want to shoot it.
how much if you will sell it? obtw Im a Nicks dad also. My Nick is just starting his last bit of collage for a BS Mech Eng,,,

Congrats on your sons college progress, it's great being a parent. Here's a few pics of the gun. Seems someone
years ago was trying to complete it and gave up. I don't think the barrel was for this gun and the front snap
holder has not been soldered on. Looks like the grip was also changed out for someone with larger hands. Action
is real tight, could just need a cleaning, not sure. I would like to sell it, would you like to make an offer as I do not
know what it is worth.

Attachments

• 18601.jpg
    18601.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 101
  • 18602.jpg
    18602.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 122
  • 18603.jpg
    18603.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 126
Congrats on your sons college progress, it's great being a parent. Here's a few pics of the gun. Seems someone
years ago was trying to complete it and gave up. I don't think the barrel was for this gun and the front snap
holder has not been soldered on. Looks like the grip was also changed out for someone with larger hands. Action
is real tight, could just need a cleaning, not sure. I would like to sell it, would you like to make an offer as I do not
know what it is worth.
That looks like a kit gun. The grips don’t seem to have been finished or were finished proud as you say for someone with large hands. I would guess it’s a Armi San Marco or early Uberti.

Personally I’d not jump into another guys thread and buy a gun out from under him. Or at least give him the opportunity to respond. Just seems like bad form but that’s just me.
I agree. Not cool being a thread jumper. Most on the Forum have more consideration than that.

Back