• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD 1860 ARMY SHOULDER STOCK

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkeye, to be fair in offers Po boy's offer came about some what three hours earlier. I pled my case to zonie the moderator, and he said that the first offer should be honored. sorry

Well, if Poboy doesn't follow thru hawkeye2, those sad, begging dog eyes on your picture should win the day for you. ;) :D

Hawkeye, to be fair in offers Po boy's offer came about some what three hours earlier. I pled my case to zonie the moderator, and he said that the first offer should be honored. sorry
I havant heard back from PO BOY I have messaged him twice. You may still be in the running, I will still try and message him.

Poboy was last on the forum last Friday so he could not have seen his PM's or this topic to see what is happening here.
Hopefully he will show up soon so we can settle this.

If he doesn't show up in a day or two to tell us what he wants to do I think it would be totally fair to sell it to the other bidder.
After all, if you don't bother to find out what is happening at the store, you can miss out on something you might want.

If he doesn't show up in a day or two to tell us what he wants to do I think it would be totally fair to sell it to the other bidder.
After all, if you don't bother to find out what is happening at the store, you can miss out on something you might want.
No response in days; Am pm Hawkeye that he is the winner, To much time waisted on someone who had no intentions of buying it at all,I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back