• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 1860 Army "ASM 1984" with extra barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1984 ASM 1860 army
Extra barrel included
I intended to chop one barrel down to a snubby but i never got around to it
Sweer shooter
Clearing out some of my extra guns for dental surgery money.

400$ shipped to your door

Paypal F&F or Zelle preferred

Thanks
I’ll take it BPW, PM me your PayPal account email name.

Item still for sale.
@SLOTHEAD
I only accept PayPal friends and family. If someone doesn't feel comfortable enough to send PayPal Via friends and family option please don't send it at all it cost me money to refund you when you do that.
I don’t want a refund, do you not want to sell? What are you complaining about? And what did I buy from you before?

I don’t want a refund, do you not want to sell? What are you complaining about? And what did I buy from you before?
I have issued your refund.
My ad clearly states what kind of payment I'll accept.
You chose not to send it that way.
Not only did it charge me 12 dollars to put money on hold it also charged me to issue you a refund.

Not only did it charge me 12 dollars to put money on hold it also charged me to issue you a refund.
I don’t have the time or incentive to continue this exchange. Forget my offer and good luck with your sale.

@SLOTHEAD
I have issued your refund and blocked you on PayPal from trying to send me anymore money.
You are a very disrespectful person to deal with and I wish you well, but I will no longer have any business dealings with you.

@SLOTHEAD
I have issued your refund and blocked you on PayPal from trying to send me anymore money.
You are a very disrespectful person to deal with and I wish you well, but I will no longer have any business dealings with you.
You are the disrespectful one and what are you hiding from. Your have no reason to be afraid. I sent you the cost of your refund for your own benefit, but I don’t feel comfortable dealing with you since you won’t answer my questions.

You are the disrespectful one and what are you hiding from. Your have no reason to be afraid. I sent you the cost of your refund for your own benefit, but I don’t feel comfortable dealing with you since you won’t answer my questions.
Ahh, I figured out what you sold me before. It was the Colt book (I think), That ways a great deal and I am thankful for that purchase. That being the case, I feel you are trustworthy (although I still don’t understand what you are afraid of). In any case, good luck with your sale.

I'm not "hiding" from anything and youve asked me 0 questions.
Your blocked on my PayPal thus you cant "send" me anything.
For YOUR own benefit I'll spell it out for you again in front of everyone.

PayPal is not very 2a friendly.
People use friends and family option so they can recieve their money for the item sold instantly.
When I saw you trying to purchase for sale revolvers via Old for sale threads that had been sold last year or 2 years prior already marked sold, my mind was boggled.
When I seen you were interested in mine i should have trusted my gut.

I wish you well. @SLOTHEAD

People use friends and family option so they can recieve their money for the item sold instantly.
When I saw you trying to purchase for sale revolvers via Old for sale threads that had been sold last year or 2 years prior already marked sold, my mind was boggled.

A lot of errors in your response. I asked you what you sold me previously, you did not answer, had you answered, I might have been more motivated to follow your instructions. I figured out what it was you had sold me and thanked you for that sale. I would still be interested in buying your material, but you seem to be dead set against selling to me. At this point I would have to be swayed to buy from you since you seem to be hiding behind two different last names. so we’re done. Good luck.

I’ll take it. PM sent

Why don1t you quit asking people to violate the pay pal rules and face the possibility to be sanctioned by that outfit. That also applies to you , read the user agreement.
Folks have enough problems with them without bieng asked, no told to do an un ethical transaction.
I was asked -told to do that one time and replied that I would only use the proper method and the 3 percent transaction fee to his asking price if he would absolutley not take PMO or other method of payment. I now prefer to ignore such adds. so boohoo to your $12.

Buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back