• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE 1860 Army antiqued "Colt internals" 11° forcing cone,crowned Pietta Shooter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black, you say a lot in your description about this pistol. I'm becoming interested in BP six shooters. That said, I know nothing about what you're talking about. I'm sure it's all important and good. Been trying to become knowledgeable. A new Pieatta? Just sold for $390 plus shipping. Seller greatest compliment was that it was stainless steel. Talk to me. Steve

Black, you say a lot in your description about this pistol. I'm becoming interested in BP six shooters. That said, I know nothing about what you're talking about. I'm sure it's all important and good. Been trying to become knowledgeable. A new Pieatta? Just sold for $390 plus shipping. Seller greatest compliment was that it was stainless steel. Talk to me. Steve
PM me. Pietta doesn't make stainless steel guns other then 1858 Remington's. The rest are polished white steel that have a stainless look

Bow,
It must be extremely difficult for you to even think about selling a pistol which you have obviously put hours of labor into to make it function to it's greatest capacity. You may possibly hate to part with it in veiw of the possibility that others don't appreciate all the care you've invested in it. I can see that and I'm sure the gun is everything you claim and possibly more. Steve

Under normal circumstances I'm a colt man through and through. But when it comes to Santa Barbara I'm a remmy man

I sincerely Appreciate the commrodary my brother, but please don't send me anything.
I have had a pretty rough time these past few months but life happens. I'm slowly getting established again.
Shooting,tinkering,trading,selling,buying these bp revolvers are my Hobby and one I enjoy no matter what's going on outside of our little community
I also do that as a hobby. And I enjoy it.

@Blackpowderwarrior, your settings are such that no one can send you a PM. Severely limits you receiving any offers.
1712372294689.png

Latest posts

Back