• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD 1860 Army .44 CVA (ASM made) Brass Frame Revolver

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am offering an1860 Army .44 with an 8” barrel and Brass frame in very nice condition.
1860 Army .44 with an 8” barrel and Brass frame in very nice condition. See bore pictures. Note: the bore is great, cylinder the same. This revolver locks up solid. Please note the "CONNECTICUT VALLEY ARMS INC. " hallmark on the barrel's top and the ASM-BLACK POWDER ONLY MADE IN ITALY under the loading lever and has no date code or other identifying markings. This used revolver has been completely disassembled, polished, cleaned and oiled. . All nipples are free and have been oiled. Please note the photo with the wedge detail: this wedge was installed by pushing it in with the heel of your hand hard as far as possible (see photo). Cylinder gap is about .004 this way and cylinder locks up solid. I am not the original owner. This gun is in pretty nice condition and has a one-piece walnut grip. Additional photos available if requested.
Price is $225.00 shipped Priority Mail and insured to your door within the lower 48.
You must make certain this is legal in your locality. Payment USPS Postal Money Order only.
Thank you…. Snooterpup

thumbnail_IMG_2119.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2086.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2088.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2092.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2097.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2094.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2105.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2098.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2101.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2103.jpg

That seems like a very nice deal I am thinning the herd or I would jump on that myself good luck with your sale

Hello everyone, PRICE REDUCED! Now $195.00 shipped.
I am offering an1860 Army .44 with an 8” barrel and Brass frame in very nice condition.
See bore pictures. Note: the bore is great, cylinder the same. This revolver locks up solid. Please note the "CONNECTICUT VALLEY ARMS INC. " hallmark on the barrel's top and the ASM-BLACK POWDER ONLY MADE IN ITALY under the loading lever and has no date code or other identifying markings. This used revolver has been completely disassembled, polished, cleaned and oiled. . All nipples are free and have been oiled. Please note the photo with the wedge detail: this wedge was installed by pushing it in with the heel of your hand hard as far as possible (see photo). Cylinder gap is about .004 this way and cylinder locks up solid. I am not the original owner. This gun is in pretty nice condition and has a one-piece walnut grip. Note: There are no safety pins on the cylinder for the hammer to index with. Additional photos available if requested.
Price is $195.00 shipped Priority Mail and insured to your door within the lower 48.
You must make certain this is legal in your locality. Payment USPS Postal Money Order only.
Thank you…. Snooterpup

View attachment 149367View attachment 149368View attachment 149369View attachment 149370View attachment 149372View attachment 149373View attachment 149374View attachment 149375View attachment 149376View attachment 149377

New to C&B revolvers. Your comment...

Please note the photo with the wedge detail: this wedge was installed by pushing it in with the heel of your hand hard as far as possible (see photo).

Does that indicate an issue with the wedge fit ?

Thanks
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back