• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 1858 New Model Army

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Used Pietta New Model Army Target 44cal. for sale. Less than 50 rounds through it. $335 shipped USPS. If interested post "i want it" and PM me.

Thanks MIke
pietta.jpg
pietta1.jpg
pietta2.jpg

Thank you Mike.
Also do you know the date code?
If not, no biggie.

Most likely it will be 20 ... I'm not sure when Italian proofs changed from two letters to the numerical year. I purchased 2 Pietta rem's thru Dixie last year (one a kit), and they both have 20 boxed and 2020 stamped under loading lever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back