1857 Napoleon half scale progress

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Dismount

40 Cal
Reaction score
Cheek bands installed, used vintage 1950’s slot head screws that are blued. really looking mean now

Attachments

Reaction score
Yer killing me here, I want one bad. But the boss lady said nooooooooooooooooo there's not much she says noooooooooooooooo too in my pursuits, but this issue is a big one. Nice looking gun.

Dismount

40 Cal
Reaction score
Yer killing me here, I want one bad. But the boss lady said nooooooooooooooooo there's not much she says noooooooooooooooo too in my pursuits, but this issue is a big one. Nice looking gun.
Haha. I get it. I had to finance this by selling my stuff I’ve collected over the years , guns Martin ukulele red Coleman lanterns etc.. to get it through wife financing dept. but I’m in for about what a kibler kit costs

Dismount

40 Cal
Reaction score
I could sell off all my stuff and I would still be told no, no cannons. It was made very clear to me early on that was a no go.
The way I got it past the boss is , it’s a non firing replica for yard ornament for July 4th. It’s not drilled to fire. BUT the drill could be used later on!

Reaction score
mine didn't even stretch it out. Just a grim mouthed NO! followed by a muttered "OLD FOOL". 😭

wonder if she would even notice one out by the wood pile? hmmmmmm!

Dismount

40 Cal
Reaction score
mine didn't even stretch it out. Just a grim mouthed NO! followed by a muttered "OLD FOOL". 😭

wonder if she would even notice one out by the wood pile? hmmmmmm!
yes, sounds like thats the final word to me !!!

SmokepoleSam

40 Cal
Reaction score
My wife likes it because it's larger than the small desktop cannons but agrees the local police wouldn't like it on the lawn. We live just outside NYC:( It's probably illegal in NYS but I don't know.

Rich44

58 Caliber
Reaction score
That does give it a big jump in the looks department. Like I said before looking better every new post you make. Very nice work.

Dismount

40 Cal
Reaction score
My wife likes it because it's larger than the small desktop cannons but agrees the local police wouldn't like it on the lawn. We live just outside NYC:( It's probably illegal in NYS but I don't know.
Thank you and you are probably right. Move to Oklahoma soon!!

Reaction score
Cannons are fun to shoot , Trouble is they are fun for every one to watch and they don't supply the powder . My buddy and I had a Cohorn mortar which fired concrete filled beer cans with an explosive charge in them for airbursts , we got donations of powder from all who were watching , otherwise it was too expensive to shoot . This is my mates lockdown special
1643279311273.png

Latest posts