• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE 1851 Navy civilian 44cal for sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Necchi isn’t up for it, I’ll take it.
[/QUOTE
To all interested parties, Moderators included;
Please read ALL of Celticstoneman's post above;
Mr Necchi,
Now I see what is happening! This gun is yours! Never fear that I am going to jump at others opinions about Cabelas having or not having pistols. I don't care if the rumor about raising prices or not raising them. I sold that gun to you. The only person who has any say whatsoever about its disposition is you.I hope this is the confirmation you need.We had a good conversation about trust. I meant it.
John

I'm just trying to figure out What? is happening?
If this is anyway uncomfortable for the seller, and others that absolutely need to interfere with what is a completed sale,,
I will try to say again,
I have personally contacted the seller and assured him he has any and every option to move on without any obligation to me what-so-ever.

p.s. guess what,,?,, the "What?" part of my posting,, was changed by the forum software,, It was more like the drink of Whiskey, with a Tango flavor, while dancing the Foxtrot!

Last edited:
I was going to buy a revolver at Cabelas, got to the last part of the check out and decided to wait for next morning to think it over. Next morning all black powder revolvers on Cabelas webpage were now 'no longer for sale online'. They had the LeMat for $899. It is now $1325 (at Dixie)...

Why are they no longer selling online? I just noticed that too. I just got one online but had to go through a different retailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back