• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 1841 Wesson 45cal.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buickmarti

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Bought this for my daughter to use in 4H. She has graduated out and it sits in the safe.
To light and short for my liking.
She shot it pretty accurate (50 yards and 25 yards).

Wood chip out of butt area.
Paint chipping off of receiver.
Tends to foul the tube between the nipple and barrel.
Rear trigger has to be pulled to make hammer cock. I have tried to fix this but was told they did this from the factory.
Always goes bang when we wanted it to.

$250 plus shipping from MN
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
6.JPG

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 93
Those Italian repro frames are aluminum alloy, E-Z-Peazy to refinish

How old was your daughter when she started with this if you don't mind my asking?

I'm asking as I have an 8yo daughter just starting out with BP and I've had a hard time finding a suitable long gun. This is a question in regards to youth frames and long gun fitment, for the same reason I inquired about the weight.
BTW, I appreciate you taking the time to get that weight for me.

How old was your daughter when she started with this if you don't mind my asking?

I'm asking as I have an 8yo daughter just starting out with BP and I've had a hard time finding a suitable long gun. This is a question in regards to youth frames and long gun fitment, for the same reason I inquired about the weight.
BTW, I appreciate you taking the time to get that weight for me.
She was 14

Bought this for my daughter to use in 4H. She has graduated out and it sits in the safe.
To light and short for my liking.
She shot it pretty accurate (50 yards and 25 yards).

Wood chip out of butt area.
Paint chipping off of receiver.
Tends to foul the tube between the nipple and barrel.
Rear trigger has to be pulled to make hammer cock. I have tried to fix this but was told they did this from the factory.
Always goes bang when we wanted it to.

$250 plus shipping from MN
View attachment 78459
View attachment 78460
View attachment 78461
View attachment 78462
View attachment 78464

Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back