• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

1812 shoulda coulda woulda

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So my wife and I went to 1812 this past Saturday and there was an older gentleman down on the northwest lane by the river who was selling some knives, a few hawks and a couple guns. I didn't get his name I wish I had, he had a jeager rifle, pistol and Musket for sale. He also had a tulle for sale but he was waiting on a potential buyer from earlier to show up, if not he was gonna put it back out for 800. The tulle was a walnut stock, heavy octagon-round barrel, front soldered sight, none of the hardware was inset, I can't remeber what lock was in it, but everything was finished dark matte black. I was wanting to buy it but we got caught up and ended up leaving and I didn't have a chance to go back Sunday. He said the gun was made by a shop down in Indianapolis, the old guy had a pretty big salt and pepper beard lol probably doesn't help identify him. Just hoping someone one here is either the younger guy that was sitting behind him and knows who he is. If he is on here I'm the young fellow in the red checked shirt and my wife was in a green petticoat. We were with my brother and his friend who bought a small knife with a multi-colored handle, my brother had his little girl on his shoulders. Lol I am probably looking like some kind of freak but I just felt a real connection about that gun, ya know how you pick one up and it just flows with your body and the weight is right for you and the l-o-p was perfect, everything about it appeals to you and it just feels like a part of you.😅 I felt that with this gun lol

Back