• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

1781ish?- the whole Kit and Kaboodle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Gary Birch to me, Gary made some excellent shooting bags and delved in to other items as well including a 18th century styled Jack in the box that was very very cool.
The last I was aware he was doing modern art for the walls of high dollar mansions, probably pays better than making shooting bags.
I have one of Gary's block prints hanging in my house and it is one of my true prizes. His prints bring big money.

Actually I only had $50's and $100's in my wallet at the time. Could have used change I suppose but I haven't carried that in my pockets in probably 40+ years. Sorry if I offended you, that wasn't my intention.
I wish that that was the only denomination of bills in my wallet. O have to carry my $ in a change purse! and no offences taken, just busting balls!

I don't see anything in the ad that says the shot bag or accessaries were made in 1781...Have never seen bags, horns, accessaries from the 18th century that look that new...Builders of guns, horns, etc now are very good at aging their products...Did you inquire before bidding as to what year or century this was made in??? Looks like a case of Buyer Beware....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back