• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 1770 Early Virginia Longrifle .50 Cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Kashtuck Bowcraft made Longrifle- NEW, fired once. Tough times lead to tough decisions, so I'm putting up my long rifle for sale. I had it built last September. Steel furniture with germanic incised carving typical of an early long rifle. LOP 14", 42" Straight bbl, L&R lock, and double set triggers. All steel is in a gray burnished state. All parts obtained through Tenessee Valley Manufacturing, Jack Garner. $1350 plus shipping in the CONUS.

early longrifle.jpg ev2.jpg

That is a beautiful rifle and I think the price is right. I would like to buy it. I am in Montana and my name is Duke Cortez. Please let me know what you need in the way of shipping information and tell me how you want to be paid.

Whitecoyote: Put your cursor on Williams name in his first post above and select (click) on it.
That will open a little window that gives you the ability to start a "conversation" with him. Select this option, give the conversation a title like, "Your 1770 Virginia" and carry on your conversation in private. That way you can exchange addresses and payments without the world knowing what is being said.

When he answers you, you should see a red number in the little envelope at the upper right hand area of the forum screen. Select it to read your new conversations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back