Nice gun. They are pretty neat and reliable locks. Were you able to get the trigger pull adjusted well? The lateral sear can be difficult because the gun can be made unsafe very easily if you grind back the lug too much. Below is a type 1 English lock, which were really converted snaphaunces, that I built a few years ago. It is very reliable and the gun shoots well.
I learned to make the trigger with a high axis pin building Spanish miquelet guns, so the trigger was no problem. The only examples I have of this type musket was a brief opportunity as a museum curator to look at and measure two originals. Unfortunately the museum staff would not allow me to photograph them without permission from their Board of directors which never came. The "Jacobian lock" is a good sparker with good ol' English flints. The Colrain barrel is .75 caliber so not of "bastard bore" as were the originals. It is stocked in Black cherry as were the originals, supposedly re-stocked in the New World to make them lighter and more easily carried. The New Amsterdam Dutch are a tight lot about sharing their history. It has taken me the best part of 30 years to get all the parts and the time to complete this gun. Now, to pin the barrel and nail the butt plate on. A couple of ramrod pipes and I'm done!