• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 12ga Single barrel shotgun parts

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frontier's

Buckskins & Black Powder
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Bought this over a year ago. She had a gorgeous curly maple stock and when I got it, I found that the guy that restocked it, only did so in a way to make it look complete. I had to completely destroy the stock because all the pins holding the barrel and everything else on were half drilled into the wood and at odd angles, making it impossible to even drill them out. He didn't even do the ramrod cut right because it ran directly into the barrel tenon. Needless to say, I got fudged on this one and now have parts due to being unable to pay/build a stock for it.

Earlier this year I had a nipple installed by a gunsmith and it was fired multiple times with 110gr 2fg and 1 1/8 #7 1/2 shot. Bore is super clean. Expect some light pitting for its age, but she loads smooth and actually patterned really well at 30 yards when I test fired the barrel.

No proof marks or markings of any kind on the barrel or breech.

Was restocked by Geo Shoaf - 1971 according to the stamp he left on the inside of the lock screw plate.

You are buying the barrel and all the trim! All she needs is a stock and you'll be set with a barrel that is ready to shoot.

$225 shipped.

Last edited:
Back