• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED 12Ga double shotgun, percussion

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gentle men,

I am needing a percussion 12/10/8/410 Ga double shotgun. Please I don't want it to be pretty. Parts are ok also. I will be using this on the property and she will be beaten up. If the barrel is split/blown out, I don't care. I'm gonna cut her down any way. Same with the stock. I'm gonna cut it down to a pistol grip.

So.... Holler if ya have any parts or blown up shotguns. Please and thank ya's.

I thought about selling my Pedersoli. It does have a ding in one barrel though, and a scuffed stock. Includes Extra tubes, wrench, Shot pouch, wads, cards. What price do you have in mind?
Cheers,
R

Attachments

• Pedersoli 12 Ga..JPG
    Pedersoli 12 Ga..JPG
    138 KB · Views: 145
  • Pedersoli barrel ding.JPG
    Pedersoli barrel ding.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 164
  • Pedersoli Stock scuff.JPG
    Pedersoli Stock scuff.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 161
I thought about selling my Pedersoli. It does have a ding in one barrel though, and a scuffed stock. Includes Extra tubes, wrench, Shot pouch, wads, cards. What price do you have in mind?
Cheers,
R
Oh no, nono Ron, that too nice of a piece. I'd fix it up, if needed she looks good as is and love on her. I like it tho.
I'm needing a "rat!" Rusty, nasty, caked on, bottom of the pile shot gun.

*How much for yours, pm me*

BTW!?!? What's the shortest length a black powder shotgun be legal? I don't want Uncle Sam tuggin on my tail coat.
Interesting question.
I think the fact that the Federal Government doesn't classify a muzzleloading gun as a firearm eliminates them from the Federal laws on barrel length. For instance a 20 guage Pedersoli Howdah pistol has a 11 1/4" barrel length on it and it is legal.

Interesting question.
I think the fact that the Federal Government doesn't classify a muzzleloading gun as a firearm eliminates them from the Federal laws on barrel length. For instance a 20 guage Pedersoli Howdah pistol has a 11 1/4" barrel length on it and it is legal.
And my .69 tower is just right for a pellet or projectile. Interesting indeed.

My limited search and remembrance from many years ago when I had an FFL is the minimum length for a shotgun is 26 inches overall and the barrel must be at least 18 inches. I, as Zonie believes, think this applies to unmentionable shotguns.

Interesting question.
Kits similar to this one with a ~13”~ barrel are being sold today.
upload_2020-3-7_16-27-7.jpeg

Cheers,
R

What's a fair price for that? You can PM if you'd like.

Latest posts

Back