• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

12 gage Gallyon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just won this at an auction for $360.00. Did I do alright? 1.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 174
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 181
In my opinion you did real well. Really nice condition and I've found that the older Investarms guns were of good quality. I have not handled a Gallyon.

Do a a ML Forum search for the thread below. Thanks O.R,

Gallyon shotgun made by Investarm Quality?

You beat me out by $5 I forgot the auction end time. Congratulations you got a real deal that is the same gun as the Euroarms cape gun and you will really like it. At least a forum member got it.

Thanks fellas.

Sorry Denster. If I new that one of our gang had bid on it, I might have left it alone.
No need for an apology it was my own fault. You are really going to enjoy it they are a quality build and sturdy enough to chuck punkin balls as Britsmoothy said and with reasonable accuracy.

Very nice. I have 2 of them. I believe I paid around $350.00 each for them up here in Canada but that was about 7 years ago. Haven't seen one come up for sale in some time.

This is my first smoothie. So I’m going to have to learn the ropes. I just drove up there and picked it up this morning after I went squirrel hunting. Nice day but didn’t see a single squirrel.

Back