12 gage Gallyon

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

OldRust

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
In my opinion you did real well. Really nice condition and I've found that the older Investarms guns were of good quality. I have not handled a Gallyon.

Do a a ML Forum search for the thread below. Thanks O.R,

Gallyon shotgun made by Investarm Quality?

denster

40 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
You beat me out by $5 I forgot the auction end time. Congratulations you got a real deal that is the same gun as the Euroarms cape gun and you will really like it. At least a forum member got it.

MountainSmoke

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Ya you did fine. From what I have heard those are great guns. Nice score. 👍

oscarlovel

32 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
You did extremely well. I bought one back in the 70's. Loved it, but let it get away from me. Wish I had it back. Enjoy!!

Boomerang

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Thanks fellas.
You beat me out by $5 I forgot the auction end time. Congratulations you got a real deal that is the same gun as the Euroarms cape gun and you will really like it. At least a forum member got it.
Sorry Denster. If I new that one of our gang had bid on it, I might have left it alone.

denster

40 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks fellas.

Sorry Denster. If I new that one of our gang had bid on it, I might have left it alone.
No need for an apology it was my own fault. You are really going to enjoy it they are a quality build and sturdy enough to chuck punkin balls as Britsmoothy said and with reasonable accuracy.

muzzlecap

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Very nice. I have 2 of them. I believe I paid around $350.00 each for them up here in Canada but that was about 7 years ago. Haven't seen one come up for sale in some time.

Boomerang

40 Cal.
Reaction score
This is my first smoothie. So I’m going to have to learn the ropes. I just drove up there and picked it up this morning after I went squirrel hunting. Nice day but didn’t see a single squirrel.