• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

#11 percussion caps

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man thats something that I'd absolutely love to attend. I moved from the central east coast where a big muzzleloading shooting & hunting community exists, to north Fl. where theres really nothing even remotely close to me where anything of interest to me muzzleloader-wise is. If I didn't have my own 400yd shooting range in the backyard, IDK what I'd do here.

Nobody is making a musket cap maker for sale. I have started on one myself .Ran into a a problem and need to get back to it. I don't really need it as I only have one rifle that could use them. I'm into the smaller no 11s and 10s. Have made a LOT of them.

I found a few, but ended up switching my nipple to a musket nipple so I can shoot musket caps, since they seem to be easier to find and cheaper.

I mainly shoot flint myself but bought a percussion cap maker as a back up for an old Hawkins that my father in law made many years back in percussion that we have hanging on the wall in my living room. Never have shot it but knowing I could is just a plus. They sell kits for #11 caps as well as #10 caps that you can make out of tin cans and the same company sells the charges to fill them

I think we all should give Remington a call and ask when they expect to do a production run of Remington #10 caps.
Buy Remington Percussion Cap for USD 9.99 | Remington

Support

Hours
7 a.m. — 5 p.m. CST Monday through Friday

Online Customer Service
(800) 243-9700

For online inquiries, orders and web support. After posted business hours and on weekends, please leave a voicemail with your information or go to Contact Us to let us know how we can help you.

Product Services Support
(800) 243-9700

For ammunition questions or to speak with a Remington Product Services team member. After posted business hours and on weekends, please leave a voicemail with your information or go to Contact Us to let us know how we can help you.
I just read an article yesterday in Muzzle Blasts and I quote CCI and others have said they will likely not ships caps again until 2025 and RWS has said they have no plans at this time to import caps to the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back