• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE #11 percussion caps

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfman0125

40 Cal
Reaction score
If anyone is needing #11 percussion caps, I am selling homemade brass 250 ct #11 percussion caps that are unprimed. They come in a Civil War Reproduction tin. You can purchase the Prime-All kit online to prime up to 1500 caps for $19.95 They are easy to prime them yourself, or use your own mixture or Roll Caps. I have them listed on Etsy and Ebay. I can do as many as you need. While things are in short supply, it is an alternative way to keep shooting your black powder firearms that use #10 or #11 percussion caps. As I do not possess an FFL I can only sell inert caps and cartridges so any priming will have to be done by the purchaser. Thanks for looking!

E8F21589-F320-42F2-91FA-3E1CDFAF1F5C.jpeg

I am accepting reasonable offers on Ebay. I will say they are very time consuming to make. They are not comparable in price to CCI because they have machines to make them in bulk. I have to punch them out one at a time by hand. I will say that I won’t be making a lot off of them after paying the Ebay listing fees, and purchasing the materials, It just gets me more materials to keep making them basically. But there is no other method to get them until if and when the market gets back to normal. I am asking $35.00 per 250 caps and the reproduction Tin. Half of that is to recoup the materials and shipping cost to make them. The rest is 4+ hours to produce them, so it is impossible to sell them for $5.99 per hundred as CCI does.

Last edited:
Back